At least one author must register in order to confirm any accepted papers. If multiple authors will be attending, each author must register separately. All conference attendees must complete registration and make the registration fee payment.
If you are already an AACE member, choose the discounted membership rate below. Otherwise, choose the “non-member” rate which includes one year of AACE membership.
Your Registration Includes:
- Keynote & Invited Speakers
- 900+ concurrent sessions in varied formats to best suit individual needs
- 100+ Poster/Demo sessions
- Proceedings and abstracts access via the LearnTechLib
- Presenter AV provided at no cost: PC, Internet, projector, & screen
- WiFi access (no additional cost) for use in meeting rooms & public areas
- Access to view & participate in Virtual Presentations
- Technical support
- Newcomer orientations/receptions
- Special Interest Group (SIG) sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Refreshment breaks, twice daily
- 40% discount for LearnTechLib subscription
- Corporate Sessions
- AcademicExperts tool to help you create your customized conference schedule
- Job posting bulletin board – sponsor: AACE Career Center
|Registration & Payment Received:||Before
May 25, 2017
May 25, 2017
|Non Member (includes AACE membership + digital access to an AACE journal & back issues)||$555||$595|
|Student Non Member||$235||$265|
|Virtual Member F2F (attending)||$455||$495|
NOTE: Early registration deadline is 11:59 PM EST on the date listed above. All rates are in US dollars.
Registrant requests for refund of registration fee will only be considered if a written request is sent postmarked by the early registration date, as shown above. No refunds can be issued for requests postmarked after this date. Refunds are subject to a $95 cancellation fee; there are no refunds for non-attendance.