Journal Submission Review Policy, Acceptance Rates, and Indices
All AACE journal manuscripts are peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers, and usually three reviewers, of the journal’s international Editorial Review Board of experts in fields specifically matching the journal topics. Papers are reviewed, double-blind, in full publishable form; no journal manuscripts are accepted based only upon submission of an abstract. Reviewers are required to provide the author with comments intended to improve the content, style, and other issues which should improve the quality of the article.
Submission evaluation criteria:
- Value or usefulness to field or profession.
- Adequacy of design/accuracy of analysis.
- Presentation and interpretation of findings, discussion, and conclusions.
- Inclusion of appropriate implications for practice and/or policy.
- Important and timely.
- Consistency with existing literature.
- Overall clarity of ideas and expression.
- References to relevant existing work.
- Grammatical construction; writing style; use of non-sexist language.
Acceptance rate: The acceptance rate for AACE journals is 10-19%.
Indexing: AACE journals are listed in most international citation indexes.